These Terms and Conditions apply to the Lodge Tyre Thetford “JUNERU ” promotion (‘the promotion’). They are legally binding for all entries to the promotion. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering the promotion, you are confirming that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Promoter and Joint Data Controller: Lodge Tyre Thetford, UNIT 11 ST HELENS WAY, FISON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, THETFORD, Norfolk, IP24 1HG and Silkmoth LTD, Charter House, 1-3 Charter Way Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 2NG.
2. The Promotional Period runs from 01/06/2022 to 30/06/2022, subject to availability and unless the Promoter is required to end the Promotion before the end of the Promotional Period.
3. This Promotion is open to retail customers who are residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Participants must be aged 17+. Employees of Lodge Tyre Thetford, Silkmoth and other associated agencies, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded from participating. By participating in the Promotion, you confirm you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate.
4. This Promotion can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
5. The promotion code entitles the participant to £10 (two or three tyres) or £20 off (4 or more tyres) the Promoters’s retail price for each order of two, three, four or more Runway tyres purchased during the Promotional Period in a qualifying transaction.
6. The Promotion is subject to a minimum of purchase requirement of 2 or 3 Runway tyres for £10 off and 4 or more Runway tyres for £20 off. The Promotion is applicable to online purchases ONLY from the Promoter.
7. To qualify for the Promotion, you must:
1. Purchase a minimum of two Runway branded tyres and have them fitted at Lodge Tyre Thetford, within one week of purchase.
2. Enter JUNERU at checkout on the website (www.thetfordtyres.co.uk ) to claim your £10/£20 off. The Promotional Code will be deducted from the total cost during the check-out process.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to:
7.1 delay, postpone, cancel or terminate early the Promotion;
7.2 replace the Promotion with a similar or better offer (as determined by the Promoter), in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so. If the Promotor exercises these rights it will make available another offer on similar terms to the Promotion.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes.